Postdoctoral funding (43.000€):
- Ella and Georg Ehrnrooth Foundation, received: 12 months grant (31.000€); used: 6 months (VII-XII 2018), 15.500€
- Alfred Kordelin Foundation, 6 months grant (January-June), 12.000€
Doctoral funding (111.776€, travel funding inclusive):
- Department of Communication, University of Jyväskylä, Finland, grant for completing doctoral dissertation: VIII-X 2016 (3 months), 4.800€.
- Kone Foundation, doctoral research grant: IV-VII 2016 (4 months), 9.440€.
- Kone Foundation, doctoral research grant: 2015/2016 (12 months), 27.600€.
- University of Jyväskylä Science Council, FI, international mobility grant: XI-XII 2014 (2 months), 3.100€.
- Kone Foundation, doctoral research grant: 2013/2014 (12 months), 25.200€.
- Starting project grant for “Visuality in Journalism: Collaborative Perspective”: IX 2012-V 2013, Faculty of Humanities, University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Vitro Doctoral Programme of Communication Studies, Finland, doctoral scholarship: I-V 2012 (5 months), 8.436€.
- Faculty of Humanities, University of Jyväskylä, Finland, doctoral scholarship: IX 2010-XII 2011, 22.400€.
- Education Development Award 2019, in team with Dr. Judit Hahn for collaborative and diverse teaching development work in the Department of Language and Communication Studies. Awarded by the Vice-Rector of the University of Jyväskylä.
- Master’s diploma with distinction, VI 2009, Jagiellonian University, Poland.